Turning back the clock of time will always be rage. After all, everyone wants to look younger than his or her years. Most cosmetics and supplements in the market promise protection from early aging which if one does not practice proper eating, this will just be a dream and wastage of resources. There is nothing wrong with using safe cosmetic products to reclaim the radiance though a lot of emphasis should be put on what one eats before decoding to use these supplements.
- Unrefined grains. Whole foods are the ultimate youth foods to be considered by anyone wishing to remain young. These whole foods remain the best source of the trace mineral selenium; a mineral that has been attracting added attention for its anti-oxidant properties.
- Bright colored fruits and vegetables. Every plant produces ant-oxidants and phytonutrients to guard itself against radiation and keep it perky. The reds, oranges, yellows, purples, dark greens and blues especially when consumed raw contain good stuff for vitamin C.
- Herbs and spices such as sage, rosemary, coriander cinnamon, ginger chili pepper while eaten raw are another source of anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory and detoxifying properties.
- Beverages such as green tea contain polyphenols, powerful anti-oxidants that fight skin inflammation. It is said that two to three cups a day should reap you noticeably better skin. Coffee, tea and cocoa also contains anti-oxidant called flavonoids which is idea for ant aging skin.
- Bone soup. It is commonly said that bone sop will always keep you agile. Chicken soup has long been praised for its immune boosting properties.
- Foods rich in protein should also be considered to those wishing to have a glowing skin always. Meats, dairy products, cheese and eggs are a good source of proteins and are easily available and less expensive.
- Vitamins and minerals also strengthens the body’s ability to increase collagen production and to eventually pt it in good se.
- Water is another consideration that a lot of emphasis should be put in place for a glowing skin all through.